The Bone Idol Philosophy
Putting Your Dog's Health First
Enriching Your Dog's Life With Every Product
A Curated Collection Of The Very Best
Healthy - Putting Your Dog's Health First
Healthy at Bone Idol means great quality foods, naturally healthy treats, grooming services and wellbeing products to keep your dog in tip top shape. Your dog will always come first at Bone Idol.
Healthy always comes first at Bone Idol.
Happy - Enriching Life
Happy is a wagging tail, and the team at Bone Idol will always aim to make your dog’s every visit to our flagship shop in Brighton a happy and positive experience.
Your dog’s happiness will always be a priority in the way we run our business.
Fabulous - The Very Best
Fabulous is what we do! From bespoke & custom cuts to Asian Fusion grooming, a curated collection of products in-store, limited edition ranges and bespoke products, handmade in Brighton collars and leads, exclusive ranges, 100% natural treats, the very best dog food, engaging toys for you and your dog, fashion and trend ranges and great customer service.
Best Practice at Bone Idol
We have also made some commitments to best practice and we are proud to share them here with you.
- We will always listen to you, our customers.
- We believe in kindness, honesty and transparency.
- We really care and will do all we can always to be helpful.
- We want to share our knowledge, expertise and experience with our customers and with each other.We pride ourselves on service with a smile.
- We work hard to make Bone Idol a fun place to visit where everyone feels welcome online or in-store.
- We are proud of what we have created and our place in the community in Brighton and online.
Part of Our Community
We are more than just an online business and shop selling quality food and amazing products and more than just a brilliant grooming parlour. We are part of our local community here in Brighton.
We support local charities and campaigns and are proud to be in the heart of the gay village and as gay owned business we will always be an LGBT inclusive business.
Bone Idol Sustainability
We know we are not perfect and face many challenges, but we are doing what we can. If you have any ides of suggestions on how er could improve what we do please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the shop and speak to our team.
- We minimise waste and recycle where possible.
- We consider sustainability and the impact of services and products and the companies that make them.
- We work with suppliers to recycle and use sustainable packing where possible.
- We use organic and vegan shampoo and conditioner products in our parlour.