Chicken & Garden Vegetables Small Bite 6kg
Hypoallergenic Complete Small Bite Grain Free Dog Food
Our Small Bite Chicken & Garden Vegetable grain free recipe is designed for smaller dogs (under 10kg) with a smaller kibble for a small bite. It is 55% chicken to support the health and wellbeing of your furry family member. Our recipe includes freshly prepared chicken, chicken stock, sweet potato, peas & herbs
This single protein source meal provides your dog with a complete dog food with high quality protein source, full of flavour, healthy oils and natural vitamins and minerals.
This all adds up to a quality meal that helps contribute to the overall health and wellbeing of your smaller dog
Sweet potato and garden vegetables are added to provide complex carbohydrates and antioxidants that are easily digestible, naturally tasty and full of vitamins.
A complete and balanced meal for your smaller dog breed.
You are choosing a high quality, hypoallergenic food that your dog will love. With human grade raw and fresh ingredients all prepared in state of the art & industry leading kitchens, you can be sure this is an amazing food.
At Bone Idol we want the best, so we always seek out the experts. We use recipes formulated by leading nutritionists and each recipe is vet approved to help you buy with confidence.
You will love that Bone Idol food has excellent nutritional value with more aroma and taste for an enjoyable and healthy mealtime.
Just watch your dog love it.
- Free from artificial preservatives, flavours or colours
- Highly digestible (over 90%)
- Made with high quality freshly prepared proteins
- Cooked at low temperatures and pressures to retain nutritional values
- Promotes healthy life, coat and skin
Not only is chicken a rich in essential amino acids, it is also a great source of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins and iron which support health and wellbeing for your adult dog. All this from an ethically sourced, delicious lean meat.
Sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate that is high in dietary fibre is low glycaemic index meaning it slowly releases energy throughout the day.
The herbs that are added to the mix include basil, oregano, sage, thyme and marjoram. These herbs contain plant compounds that include antioxidants and antibacterial properties, which are thought to support digestive health and wellbeing for your dog.
With our commitment to ethically sourced fresh & raw ingredients, your dog will taste the difference. Of course, all our recipes are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 27%, Dried Chicken 26% & Chicken Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (7%), Beet Pulp, Potato, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Metabolisable Energy 371 kcal/100g
Crude Protein 29%
Crude Fat 15%
Crude Fibre 3.5%
Crude Ash 8.5%
Omega 6 2.6%
Omega 3 1.2%
Nutritional Additives / KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
All dogs are different, the guidelines should be adapted to consider the breed, age, temperament & activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
Weight of Dog (kg)
Grams per Day for
Small Breed Adult Dogs
1 - 3kg
3 - 5kg
5 - 7kg
7 - 10kg
We offer Free Delivery in the UK on all Bone Idol Dog Food.
At Bone Idol we are committed to offering the best and most transparent delivery service for our pet food.
- Bone Idol delivery is free to the UK mainland on all orders.
- We aim to deliver within 2 working days of you placing your order, in fact if you place your order prior to 2pm Monday-Friday, your order will usually be processed and sent the same day.
- Our delivery partner DPD, will send you a 1-hour delivery slot window meaning you will know when to expect your Bone Idol delivery.
- You will have the option to select delivery to a safe place if you won’t be in to collect your order. Any change to this process is made at the customers discretion and cannot be claimed against for damaged or missing orders.
- All delivery times are estimated and regrettably on rare occasions delivery may be outside of the original times given which is outside of our control.
What makes Bone Idol different is you can call our Brighton shop on 01273 6956317 days a week during standard business hours with any questions you may have regarding our delivery process.
Our team will be delighted to assist.