At Bone Idol we are super proud of our expertise and skills in the grooming parlour. We believe we offer one of the best grooming services in the area and wanted to let you know a little more about our approach to custom cuts. Part of our unique approach is our ability to offer bespoke, custom and breed specialist cuts and grooms. Examples of this type of designer styling might include a Teddy Bear or Donkey Cut. This type of cut involves highly skilled hand scissor work or specialist razor techniques and so these types of groom are more time consuming. Here are some beautiful custom cut examples, modelled by some of our fabulous furry friends. Above, Rocky, a lovely Poochin, is rocking a teddy bear trim with an Asian Fusion head and face. Or below is the fabulously named Juicy Mango a Standard Poodle with a striking lamb trim. The type of cuts above are usually charged in addition to the Full Treatment at £15 per half hour, but we are always delighted to discuss your requirements and will always confirm the price before we start. Examples of our breed standard cuts which are usually charged as part of the Full Treatment price include this adorable brother and sister double act, Lois and Jambo, who are both modelling a Schnauzer breed standard cut, which features shorter hair on the body, fuller hair on the legs and a distinctive eyebrow and beard trim. Here is some more info on our approach:
If you'd like to book your dog in for a groom, or have any questions at all about what we do, or how we do it, don't hesitate to give us a call on 01273 695631
- The Bone Idol mission is to make the dogs of Brighton healthy, happy and fabulous
- The dogs always come first. We give our dogs love, care and attention, so they tell you how much they love visiting
- We are proud of our services and our expertise and are transparent about what we charge. Our full price list is available here and we will always confirm the price of the groom before commencing.
- We use the best quality equipment and the highest grade of natural products
- We want to share our knowledge, expertise and experience with you